Brand new five-star hotel in Antwerp: a paradise for luxury travelers
Last August I had the pleasure to have a sneak preview in this brand-new luxury hotel in the city of Antwerp. Botanic Sanctuary Antwerp will open in November 2021 and it will be the first 5-star hotel in Antwerp, member of The Leading Hotels of the world.
Apart from its outstanding luxury rooms, it will also become a place to be for foodies visiting Antwerp as it will be hosting not less than 4 fine-dining restaurants with Michelin-starred chefs.
The location of the hotel in the heart of Antwerp, next to the botanical garden is perfect for visiting the city and the amazing ‘must sees’ like The Rubens House, the Royal Museum of fine Arts, … It’s also surrounded by boutiques, theatres and fashion districts.
Another great asset is the parking space including a valet service.
The site itself consists of 20,000 sqm and is hiding an almost 200 years-old Botanical Garden. The origins can be found in the 15th century when the monastery was built. The ancient walls surrounding this hotel, the old pharmacy that will be transformed to a luxury boutique where you can buy the wellness products that are used in the wellness part of the hotel and of course the historic chapel will lead you to an
Why should world travelers choose for Botanic Sanctuary Antwerp?
- 108 luxury rooms en spa suits
- 4 fine-dining restaurants with world-renowned chefs
- Sophisticated international bar with Botanic-branded level of service
- 18 multifunctional conference rooms with state-of-the-art technology
- On-site historical chapel and hugely romantic indoor & outdoor spaces for unmatched wedding experiences
- Magnificent spa reflects a cloistral devotion to healing plants and herbs
The rooms & suites
You can stay in one of the 67 luxury rooms or choose for one of the 41 up level suites, some of these have their own spa and gym equipment with air filter and disinfection systems.
All rooms have superior furnishings, in the suites you will find your own wine cabinet. And of course, the views are amazing too: the courtyard, spa or the monastery gardens.
The most exclusive suite ‘Diamond Spa Suite’ offers not less than 140sqm of space!
Foodies will be able to discover not less than 4 restaurants with Michelin-starred chefs:
- Hertog Jan by Chef Gert de Mangeleer and Joachim Boudens: three Michelin stars. This restaurant is a hub of innovative gastronomy, it recreates the West Flemish Garden experience in an intimate setting with its own glasshouse and herb garden.
- Bar Bulot by Chef Gert de Mangeleer and Joachim Boudens: three Michelin stars. Bar Bulot is the culinary hotspot where everything is possible, from business meetings and family get-togethers to romantic dinners for two.
- Fine Fleur (three stars) by Jacob Jan Boerma & Thomas Diepersloot: creating the ‘wow’ factor that only the finest cuisine can offer.
- The Botanic Restaurant set in the atmospheric Winter Garden by Wouter